Learning English Part 2

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Aloha my Friends~

It was the second meeting, on 13 oct 2017
I had worked start from 7 am-7 pm, so it means I could not join in Mrs. Rella class because it started from half past six pm on evening class..
My working schedule was 12 hours, and I have to finger print before leave the office so it was difficult to ask permission for leaving before that time 
I went to campus after finish my work, and it was traffic jam, my speedometer only show 30-40 km/hours, and it made me so tired, hopefully, I still could join in english class but I arrived in campus at 8 pm, and when I looked the class there was still Mrs. Rella inside, I doubt to enter the class because the time was almost over so I decided to wait in front of the class
15 minutes later, Mrs. Rella opened the door and I met her, she asked me why I did not join, and I told that I was too late, I asked to my friends if any assignment for next week, and they told me that we have to search an articles and every group must to show their assignment every weeks, I joined in 6th group
I hoped in the next week I could join the class 😊

Komentar

Postingan Populer