Learning English Part 14

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb 

Aloha my Friends~


Fourteenth meeting. 
Today I will continue my before story at the 13th meeting. Inadvertently my friend there is sharing the screenshoot conversation with mother sri mulyati (basic lecturer of algorithm and programming) who can not to learn today after the english class.Finally we agreed to continue to learn english. We went on the task of making conversations for two or more people.A few minutes later the group after has advanced and finally it was my turn and my friend Saiful Abdullah to move forward and this is our conversation.
CONVERSATION

Saiful : Hello Fikri , how are you?


Fikri : Hi saiful, I'm fine thanks


Saiful : What is your occupation Ful ?


Fikri : I’m a Mechanic


Saiful : Where do you work as a Mechanic?


Fikri : I work in Lion Air


Saiful : How long have you been working in there?


Fikri : I have been working there almost 2 years


Saiful : Are you happy with your job ?


Fikri : Yes, I am verry happy with my job. And, what is your job, you?


Saiful : I am a Technician


Fikri : Oh yeah? Where?


Saiful : Waskita 


Fikri :Oh nice. Okay, I have to go. Nice to meet you


Saiful.: See you later!Nice to meet you too, 


Fikri :See you later!


all groups  already advanced, the lecturer close today's lesson. Thank you for your attention.


Waasalamualaikum Wr. Wb

Komentar

Postingan Populer